1. A printer (color printer preferable but black and white is fine - you can color the pictures yourself)
2. Legal-sized paper (Regular xerox or printer paper is fine, but if you want it to look shiny buy "gloss photo paper."
Click on the image to see the full-sized poster. Drag the larger image to your desktop - this downloads it to your computer. Once you have it on your desktop, open the file. Before you click on "print" you need to change the printer page setting to legal-sized paper. Print. Hang the poster on your wall.
1. If you don't have a color printer, you can color the pictures yourself with crayons or magic markers.
1. Print your favorite character, or print them all!
2. Kids, if you don't have a printer ask your mother or father to print it for you when they go to work.